The Oxbow restoration project is a collaboration between Belle & Wissell, Co. and Lockwood & Sons.

back story:

The area at the isolated center of Georgetown was known as Oxbow; early residents quickly developed it for its industrial qualities. This accelerated with the annexation of Georgetown into the city of Seattle in 1910 and the subsequent construction of a Seattle-Oxbow bridge in 1911. Between 1913 and 1920, the Duwamish River was dredged and straightened to make way for Seattle's growing industry.